miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

I'm Foreign

As many of you may now know, due to Jake's ingenious  comment; I'm foreign. I actually don't feel at all offended as some of you might have expected, I am extremely proud of my heritage.  My family is divided into two main backgrounds are: Mexican, from my mom's side of the family and American from my dad's side. I was born in the U.S., but I was raised and lived in Mexico for about nine years. I am so proud in fact that i changed my setting so my blog would be in Spanish, believing it would only change for me, now there's a slight problem since I can't change y blog page to English and most of you can't read it. 

5 comentarios:

Don Aaron dijo...

I think that you should be proud of the Mexican heritage, and that I also can't figure out how to change my profile to english it seems like we have a lot in common.

Tyler Dixon dijo...

That was quite a lovely way to rep your culture

Ame dijo...

u font hurts my eyes..it burns it burns! u shall soon have a blind girlfriend...

L. M. Peifer dijo...

Don't worry about it. You can keep it in Spanish. Everyone should be able to figure it out because the format is the same.

Alejandro dijo...

I like the spanish blog, it's a refreshing change from all of the ones in english lol. btw, how'd you get music to play on your blog?