martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

Bloggus

I have been pondering whether or not to begin writing my own blog for some time now. I read some scattered blogs across the Internet and thought about writing something myself, but i was quite skeptical. I felt that i wouldn't have anything to write about, that it would be a waste of time, or sometimes i even thought it to be too strange; to write my thoughts on the internet, for anybody to see.
Now I have luckily been pushed into creating a blog, and i feel that after I actually get through he initiating processes, it will actually be something interesting.

2 comentarios:

Jake W dijo...

you are foreign

L. M. Peifer dijo...

I am glad that you were thinking about writing a blog before and now you have a purpose for it so you can explore how to write and manage one in class and then take off and write your own later. :)