jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

100 Years of Solitude...and 100 years of reading

Last night I finally finished 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I feel safe stating that it is definitely one of my favorite books, and I would recommend it. Although it is very difficult to summarize, know that it is an amazing work, filled with some of the most vivid and captivating storytelling I have encountered. It is a beautiful tale about a family and their happenings down generations, with fantastical and unimaginable twists throughout. It is available translated, but if you believe you can read it in Spanish, or that you will be able to, I suggest you do.

2 comentarios:

Don Aaron dijo...

I really want to read this book being that you have recomended it to me. I think I can read it in Spanish, so I'm going to. I also think that I am going to beat you in a Taco eating contest.

Beto dijo...

lol you wnna borrow mine?